This webinar is for levy payers who want to understand more about the carbon cycle and where they fit into it. It will start to look at what actions can be taken to enhance the environment or mitigate emissions, and how this will help their businesses.
Sarah Wynn, Managing Director of Sustainable Food and Farming at ADAS will talk about:
- Carbon terminology and myth busting
- What’s involved in a carbon audit
- Understanding how carbon audits can help improve farm businesses
David Lord, arable farmer from Clacton, and part of the Nature Friendly Farming Network steering group will discuss:
- His carbon journey and what he’s learnt
- Experience of using different tools
If you can’t make it on the day, please still register, as it will be recorded and sent to you afterwards to watch in your own time.
This is the first of a series of webinars looking at carbon and agriculture, for more info on the other Carbon Week webinars visit our event webpages.
Register here: Registration (gotowebinar.com)