Northern Ireland Sheep Programme is a joint collaboration between CAFRE, Dunbia and the Irish Farmers Journal. Northern Ireland Sheep Programme (NISP) are hosting an event on Thursday 25th November, 8.00pm. This event will focus on preparing for winter feeding considering the higher winter feed costs.
The topics to be covered during this event will include:
- Farm background and future development featuring Dermot McAleese
- Silage analysis and winter feeding management practices featuring Rachel Megarrell
- Pre-lambing feeding and rising ration costs featuring Brian Hanthorn
- Gareth Beacom: Beef and Sheep Adviser, CAFRE
- Senan White: Beef and Sheep Adviser, CAFRE
- Dermot McAleese: NI Sheep Programme Participant Farmer
- Darren Carty: Livestock Specialist, Irish Farmers Journal
- Rachel Megarrell: Beef and Sheep Adviser, CAFRE
- Brain Hanthorn: Beef and Sheep Adviser, CAFRE
Registration is now open
This event requires registration. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with joining instructions.
Please click HERE to register for the event