CAFRE is hosting a webinar on Tuesday 27th July at 8.00pm considering the options to help you manage your livestock or arable farm through the current period of dry weather and to plan for the longer term impact this will have on the winter feeding and fodder supplies.
The topics to be covered during this event will include:
- Grass growth data to date and potential for grass to make up the deficit
- Dairy Grazing impact and strategies to manage situation
- Beef and Sheep impact and strategies to manage situation
- Fodder stocks impact and strategies to manage situation
- Interactive panel Q&A to include arable crops advice from Senior Crops Adviser
You can register at www.cafre.ac.uk/managingdrought